w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Morning Meditations with Victoria: Return to Center: The Empowered Space


Staying Centered
Brings you into an Empowered space of Awareness
The Space of being fully "Awake"
The space where you are inside the Stillness
*
Staying Centered
Keeps you at ONE with the Universe Within
Keeps you grounded in the Wisdom of NOW
Keeps your mind in alignment with the Truth, just as it is
Keeps you in the Beautiful Calm amidst movement and ripple
Keeps you Balanced, instead of swaying
Keeps you ignited in clarity
and keeps your Focus attuned
to a greater good that serves your wellbeing always.



To be Fully Centered is to be Empowered in the Presence of Harmony
And inside that Harmonic Space you become renewed and nourished
you become grounded in Substance and in Truth
And in that truth,
you will always grow ....directly towards the path of the shining sun
Your unique path guides you, is perfect for you
and is always in alignment with your True Self.
Any other road or direction..takes longer...is unclear  and leads you away from your path


Whenever you feel lost....Return to Center..
re-align
re-ignite..
wait..
and when you are ready .....your wings will grow
and in that Centered Space of Awareness
you will receive True Knowing
It will show you the most divine and perfect way meant for you.
The Centered Space embodies balance and freedom
and it is only there
that you are offered the keys to Flying in Truth
and Finding Harmony for your life.
~Victoria Pettella~

*Victoria Pettella*
Creative Life Guidance/articles



click to enlarge










9 comments:

Silke said...

Full of truth and wonder, your post. I could feel it bringing me to center! I have been practicing going outward with my energy rather than in, and once in a while coming back to center is so needed and just perfect! Thank you for being you!! Love, Silke

Leaping Frog Design's said...

I always feel such a quietness around your words. Thank you once again...

Plumrose Lane said...

Gee, I can't remember the last time I felt centered. This was so beautiful though and certainly something to strive for.
♥Sharon

***Icy BC said...

This is beautiful KiKi! The photos and your words are inspiring!

Anja said...

Sometimes we have to learn a little bit more then the path is a little bit longer, but we are not alone on it. Your words are inspiring, and let the reader think about its own attitude towards staying centered.

Have lovely times dear Kiki!

Anja

Msartist said...

Dear Kiki, Thanks for the visit. This is so perfect for me to read today. Sometimes we create our own "tilt" and to realign and center is so important. I just love your writing and photography, I can feel the wonderful energy you give so freely~ Have a wonderful weekend ahead~Theresa

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Wow, great words and beautiful pictures, sweet Kiki. Happy hugs for a lovely weekend!
Must be off to bed right now, it's too late, my eyes need matches to stay open ;) xxxxx

Inge said...

Kiki, just the right words for this season. At the moment I try to slow down a bit and give myself some time recuperate. I think that is important once and a while. Thank you for being so inspiring and I hope you will have a wonderful week ahead. Regards, Inge

Bohemian said...

Beautiful Post, it is only when I intentionally take the time to be Still that I can evaluate how far off Center I could be and get back into alignment and a Peace. I've so enjoyed discovering your Blog tonight after I finished my Post because it affirms what I have been feeling strongly in my Spirit... a Testimony of those Divine 'coincidences' that aren't coincidental at all, but appointments at just the right time. *winks*


Dawn... The Bohemian

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *