w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meditation of Balance : Harmonizing with the Elements

Meditation of Balance and HarmonyCreating with the Elements..to Find personal balance
and Energize yourself body, mind and spirit
~Written by Victoria Pettella~













































\





*Victoria Pettella
*


FINDING HARMONY

Hope you enjoyed these Reflections and Meditations on the Elements
Create your own Reflections,
Find your own Connection to each Element
that Uniquely Inspires you
Work with the symbols/ideas/visison that speak to you!
*
Create with the Elements for HARMONY and BALANCE
 or work with the one you are most drawn to..
it will be what is most divine for you in this timing!
Victoria

*
Have a BLissful Day!
*


Articles and Photos and Creative Content
Victoria Pettella


13 comments:

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Victoria,precious one!!!

Your new post is just amazing and SO powerfull:-)*

LOVE this mood and you spirit here,fantastic talented post!!!

THANK YOU SO very much for inspirational moments,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

Lori Saul said...

Your words and art so resonate Victoria. I am always filled with peace when I visit your blog. Have been away a while (in fact trying to balance things) and now look forward to catching up with what is new!

Hope all is well,
Lori

Terri said...

Victoria, thank you so very very much!
I am restored after experiencing your post. I felt very drawn to Earth and Water...and the line...."the soil you are rooted in" has me transfixed!
Loving hugs,
Terri

earthenmagic said...

...namaste...

Mina said...

Victoria, I love this post, your stunning images and prose. Connection to the elements is always the answer when I am feeling out of sorts. Your meditations are a beautiful way to ground and center, to feel at peace. Hugs, my friend.

Martina said...

Dear Kiki, oh, i really LOVE this meditation. I have always felt myself to be a pantheistic spirit and i so need the connection to the wild things and the elements. Thanks for posting, have a magical week!

Jane said...

Victoria, I visited yesterday, read your beautiful meditations but didn't comment because I was so overwhelmed - I needed another day to absorb it all! Your stunning, lush images and peaceful words have given me a blissful two days :)

Soggibottom said...

Some fantastic art on here Victoria. :-) Absolutely love your photo's.
Especially when the photo's mix with the right thoughts :-) X X X
Shhhhh :-) X

joanne May said...

Hi Victoria,
Well, today I was drawn to the Earth, Water and Fire!
Your words are spot on and very insightful. I felt a real connection with them.
I'm a water baby, born on June 27th and the moon does influence my creative flow. I really miss living near the sea and water energy.
It's funny because I always read your posts at the end of the day when I need to unwind and relax!
Thank you for the quiet time to breath. ;-)
Many blessings to you!
Jo. xx

Carrie Wachter~Martinez said...

A beautiful meditation...Thanks!

Martina said...

Happy sunday Kiki, thanks for your visit! So good to see this beautiful meditation again - i need it now!

Chris said...

Hi Victoria, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

blogsoupdiva said...

Beautiful!

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *