w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Friday, November 29, 2013

Easy Gorgeous Green Wraps



Easy Gorgeous Greens



























If you are like me..and cannot eat any bread....then a green-wrap is a nice little alternative!
You can use any greens you like..lightly fill...and enjoy!

Simple, easy and yummy!







What are your fave green wraps..or any lovely combos you enjoy?

Thanks for visiting..





FINDING HARMONY



6 comments:

Mandy Southgate said...

Oh yum Victoria. I'm just like you and can't eat bread or wheat. Sadly I can't eat salmon or garlic either! But like you, I've learned to eat loads of vegetables and a lot of protein too.

Lady of the Woods said...

This is stunning, everything here, the pics, the words, the Spirit, Love! I made some with collard greens which I grow. This year they were small but I still need to make a wrap, tomatoes, mayo, onion, avocado, basil, YUM O. :-)

Cath.H.C Photography said...

Merci pour ce partage ! superbe post, j'aime beaucoup tes publications.
Bon dimanche-
Thank you for this sharing. Magnificent comment, I like very much your publications.
Have a nice day- Cath.

Martina said...

Dear Kiki, i think a green wrap will be my lunch tomorrow! Looks perfect for a good dose of vitamins and flavor, especially needed as the days are fetting colder! Have a super start to your week!

Terri said...

Hello Victoria,
Your green wrap looks delicious! I do love hummus and avocados. This meal looks like it is packed with goodness.
Hugs,
Terri

Jeannette said...

Hhmmhh Yummy,this its great and delicate,i love green veggies and tomatoes,thanks for this wonderful tip,i must making my own wrap :-)

Have a nice weekend Jeannette

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *